The School healths aim is to:
- follow the pupils development.
- preserve and improve their psychological and physical health
- encourage a healthy lifestyle
- support the students development towards the educational goals.
The School healths aim is to focus on preventive actions and to discover problems and difficulties among the pupils. Areas that we give priority are:
- pupils with special needs
- the pupils physical, psychological and social environment and life-style related health risks with parental cooperation.